• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post Pics of your room

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darkknight187

ok i'm sure quite a few of you have the same sort of thing like me so cmon let me see what yours looks like

*note that i am able to keep everything in my room running steady with only 3 wall outlets :eek: it actually still amazes my mother.

Attachments

• Setup-Entertainment6.jpg
    Setup-Entertainment6.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 534
  • Midroom6.jpg
    Midroom6.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 485
  • Setup-PC6.jpg
    Setup-PC6.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 487
I Wish!...............

myroom.jpg

I wish... :bday:
I will get a pic as soon as I can clear the boxes of Hardware enough to see the walls in my office :p

atleast ya got a desk/chair for your rig i have to sit or lay at the end of my futon to do all of my computing....makes FPS's quite intresting

I miss the days of having such organized chaos... get engaged, have(or help have) a kid, buy a house... BOOM.... office must stay clean! lol... enjoy it while you can!... even though its clean in here i cant find anything :( yet when i used to have a mess... could ask for anything and i'd have it in 2 seconds lol

*frown* There's limited artwork on the other walls (you can sorta see a framed photograph of the streets of San Francisco in the mirror), but I hope to get some more up soon.

My room is tiny though. I had to stand at the end of the room to take that picture of the corner, lol.

Attachments

• corner.jpg
    corner.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 944
I really want to move out. My room was last painted in...ermmmmm...well a LONG time ago when I loved baseball.(played for 11yrs)
100_0989.jpg

100_0988.jpg

The fish below is about 16yrs old....no joke it will not die :shrug:
100_0992.jpg

View from my window
100_0993.jpg

100_0990.jpg

OMG how did that sneak in there :p

Last edited:
Sorry for the bad pic....

Attachments

• AAAA0003-2.JPG
    AAAA0003-2.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 915
stryder, what in the hell do you use a telescope that big for lol. Had to cost a fortune. :D

PS no that wasn't a question lol. I know what a telescope is. Nice room m8. That's a freaking old fish. I'd say eat it but that would be disgusting lol.

Back