• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Did I just F*** up???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
in general, if it looks "cool", and its not the most expensive you've ver seen, its all show and no go. Maybe decent for a weaker stock system, but try to OC and its gonna fall short on performance.

I have to agree with Como on this. I have seen these up close. They look really cool close up. If a bit cheap. However when under a load the +12V rail heads for the basement. A friend of mine has one. Idle 11.9 Load 11.6 to 11.5

theMonster said:
I ordered this PSU and a matching case (the case is AWESOME) and have seen a bunch of people say the PSUs suck

They're right - poor design, poorly chosen components, bad reputation.

Well, I'll send it back if it's no good. I'm working off of a no-name 350 watt PSU right now and I'm overclocked pretty well..

dunno, search around the net for some powmax horror stories, the PSU is the most important component imo, so quality parts is a must, like setential said these psu's have cheapest of the cheap parts, i for one would never put one of those in my pc

bobmanfoo said:
dunno, search around the net for some powmax horror stories, the PSU is the most important component imo, so quality parts is a must, like setential said these psu's have cheapest of the cheap parts, i for one would never put one of those in my pc

Oh yeah you can find some of those. They have earned the name Ka-Powmax

Back