• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HL2 Expansion Pack

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would realy like to see a "Blue Shift" expansion pack, continue Barnys story, also a continuation of Corp. Alan Shepards story after he got taken by the G. man.

That would be cool. This looks nice though.

SAaaaa-weet! I loved ALL of the HL1 expansion packs. Valve will finally get some money out of me now, :) seeing that my ATI free HL2 coupon has finally run it course. Bring on the expansion packs! wOOOOt!

Very interesting. . .I'm definately going to get it, HL2 was just too good to miss this one. I noticed the alyx_gun as an object when I was using Hammer, just the name, there isn't actually anything associated with it yet, I don't think.

austinbmxnig said:
i for one am excieted, more added to the MASSIVE hl story

Massive, WTF is so massive about it? Rip off the original doom story, add the military to it, have earth get taken over by aliens. Sorry but that hardly qualifies as massive.

Hope it will be as fun as HL2! As for the doom3 expansion. I got realy bored of the first one and traded it in for 15 bucks towards nfsu2. Enough said...

Back