• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Digital camera > new avatar [800kb image!!!]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Borisw37

I finally decided and bought a canon powershot sd110. The camera has a nice option of taking a series of shots in a row, just press down the button and it takes pictures as fast as it can process it, thats how i got this picture, it looks amazing to me, what do you think? This is the higest resolution uncompressed image from the camera (pictures are bigger in size depending on lightitng, here most of the picture is dark, so its smaller). This picture is now my Avatar.
MyAvatarBig.JPG

by the way, DONT TRY THIS AT HOME !!!

The bottle of alcohol is actually further away then what it looks like in the picture. I wanted it in the back ground :). And it actualy burns pretty slow, with flames usually 1/2 the height of the one in the picture. It was just my luck to capture the moment when it shot up like that.

Yeah I have an A80 that I used on my honeymoon to take pictures of the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. That Rapid shot mode is really great, I got some amazing pictures that I've been told that I should send them to Disney to use on postcards and whatnot...

Back