• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New WC Setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phoenix111384

well, I took the plunge. Bought a new case (Lian Li PC-6077) and the parts that require modding to the case to fit them in (radiator, pump, dangerden fillport). I still have to buy the blocks, but I want to get the case ready before I actually install everything. I'll be working on this over spring break, so look for pics then!

Breakdown of parts:
DD TDX Brass Top
DD Maze4 GPU Brass Top
Clearflex 60 Tubing
DD Fillport
AquaXtreme 50Z-DC12 Pump
BIX Radiator

case is arriving on wed! Sleeving, connectors, and assorted wires are also arriving then. I'm planning on completely customizing the wires of my power supply to my case.

cooltechnica is being kinda slow shipping my stuff, so my shrouds, fans, pump, and tubing are hopefully arriving sometime next week.

You can NOT hold of untill March for pictures. We NEED them now.

For pictures we live - For pictures we hunt.

case arrived today, a day earlier! and to appease the picture demons, i'll be taking some pics of the case and additional items i'll receive this weekend :p

Back