• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Neo2 Plat temp?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
some cases come with temp probes. really dont know where you woukd put them on a 939 chip though. :shrug:

although the neo2's temp sensors are not the best, neither are any motherboards. but they are good enough for me to get a general idea. and if you improve your cooling it will still show up with the onboard sensors. so is'nt that what were after anyways?

And some of us are just freaks and would really like to know what our real temps are :p

Even if improved cooling does show a drop in temps, say from 45 to 40c, whats to say the temp really didn't go from 65 to 60? :p

I do see your point tho =)

I don't know if everyone's does this, but my board and some others will report 7-10°C lower (I use speedfan) after a warm reboot.

Speedfan will report 42-44°C Idle on cold boot, then whenever I do a warm reboot (even right away or hours later) speedfan will give 34-36°C Idle. I think this is getting fairly close to the actual temps.

Back