• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

feeling like a merc today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

new_novice

well so I'm feeling bored and wanna do something else for a change, for "rent" if you will, so my 200 points a week is up for grab :D who wants it :D (maybe for a week..month...or even half a year) give me some good reasons and I'll donate :)

batter batter batter batter.... :thup:

i'm competing with another guy on this forum, King_Warg, to see who can outfold the other. He has over 30 compy's folding for him, and i have 9, yet i'm stayin' ahead of him in PPD. I'd really like to stomp him, and help stanford. :D So.... that's TollhouseFrank, Team32

Leviathan41 said:
Does samaraisam's avatar freak anybody else out? :p

Ever wonder why children are afraid of clowns?
Well, now you know.

Looks like what Ronald McDonld would look like after a few years of meth addiction.

Last edited:
aww man, so many good reasons :( it's tough to choose. Threeme I think the rig in your sig should produce more than 200 points per week doesnt it? If it is there is something wrong, let us know and we'll see if we can help you figure out what's wrong. Hmm maybe I could spilt my 100 points between you guys. I'm leaning toward Threeme since I want him to feel the power of 400 points per week so once I stopped he'll crave for his past power :D, but Tollhouse and Seven thing is enticing also. not sure yet, so tell me about your problem threeme :D

new_novice said:
well so I'm feeling bored and wanna do something else for a change, for "rent" if you will, so my 200 points a week is up for grab :D who wants it :D (maybe for a week..month...or even half a year) give me some good reasons and I'll donate :)

batter batter batter batter.... :thup:

I'm going after Nik... if that is worth anything. I need all the help I can get.

For now, go for WW4... I think Fishy needs the help...

dark_15 said:
I'm going after Nik... if that is worth anything. I need all the help I can get.

For now, go for WW4... I think Fishy needs the help...

lol it looks like Fishy has something up his sleeves so he should be ok for a few weeks :) hmm gunning for Nik sounds fun, I'll see if I can add my meager points to you for a while (then you're next Threeme...if you ever reply...then you Tollhouse :)) and down the list we go :) I'll switch over this weekend.

peace

Last edited:
new_novice said:
lol it looks like Fishy has something up his sleeves so he should be ok for a few weeks :) hmm gunning for Nik sounds fun, I'll see if I can add my meager points to you for a while (then you're next Threeme...if you ever reply...then you Tollhouse :)) and down the list we go :) I'll switch over this weekend.

peace

Sweet! Thank you very much. And when you switch, it's cool too. Just as long as you're folding for team 32... that's all that matters!

I would say pick me for the fact that only one person has helped me get where I am for some time now about a yr and he's in the top 5 of our team. Other then that I would say it would be great to have some help getting to a different color and 200K.

Jonspd

Back