• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So far my CBBID results!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chris64

Disabled
my.php
cbbid 0501 from new egg retail box 3200+
msi k8nneo
260x10
4x htt
mem 4-4-8-1t
vid 1.6
memory stock voltage
166 max memory clock (i guess thats a lower divider setting for the k8nneo)

anybody got any suggestions for goin faster????

click the link at the top ^^^ couldnt figure out how to get the pix in the post, sorry :sn:

Shuzzy said:
use the tag to get the image in the post.

nice results btw.[/QUOTE]

Wont work with that free site...

Here you go...I put it on my host server for you...

[IMG]http://home.insightbb.com/~myglock19/untitled5qy.jpg

im pretty impressed, still tinkering with it alot, playing with my timings and other stuff, actuall just got almost 24000 in 01. Well worth it. Now i want 2.7

i have a 3200+ 0501 from monarch and i cant get past 2.5 on 1.55V so consider yourself lucky... on a side note, how much life does taking the vcore up to .5 past stock Voltage take off... in other words, i have a 3200 @ 2.2ghz @ 1.45v.. how long will my cpu last?

EvilCloudStr said:
i have a 3200+ 0501 from monarch and i cant get past 2.5 on 1.55V so consider yourself lucky... on a side note, how much life does taking the vcore up to .5 past stock Voltage take off... in other words, i have a 3200 @ 2.2ghz @ 1.45v.. how long will my cpu last?

Years. As long as you manage the heat, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

deception``

thanks for the fast reply dude... thanks... i hope this chip lasts a good 5-10 years.. not that i will need it that long, but just to be sure.. you know! ;)

chris64 said:
im pretty impressed, still tinkering with it alot, playing with my timings and other stuff, actuall just got almost 24000 in 01. Well worth it. Now i want 2.7

Like I told Collin...give it a week or so and you should be able to hit 2.7+...

Also get ahold of Collin, if you havent already...also...if he can remember anything from last night...lol...he has some info he was supposed to pass on to you...

u think it will do better in a week??? just got my memory to run 1:1 just loosend the timings to 3-5-5-11 , but my crap pc4000 hyper x is doin 260!!!! at 2.85 volts

raise the HT to 270...lower the memory to run at 166 instead of 200 (memory will be running at 225 or so)...lower the memory timings to default timings...and see how she boots...

And yes...if you CPU can handle 2.7+ Ghz...I see you hitting 2.7+ within the week ;)...possible within the hour if those settings work for you ;)...

noisey I bet,,I have a tornado here waiting till I get a fan controller.what are you load temps?

ETUKE said:
noisey I bet,,I have a tornado here waiting till I get a fan controller.what are you load temps?

Loud is a serious understatement...

6x Tt2 fans
4x 60mm YS Tech fans (had a total of 8YS Tech fans but had to disconnect 4 of them because at full load they caused my PSU to shut down)
2x delta 80mm replaced the 2 fans in my Tt 420w PSU last week

I actually have a hard time hearing the Tornado over the high pitch screams from the YS Tech fans...

temps are usally 35 - 38c with full load temps maxing out at 45c...has seen 49c...but not for more then a few minutes...

Right now it is 41 because I had the heat running in this room...normally I do not heat this room...my system temps are usally between 18-21c...

Back