• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help on Delta TripleBlade

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

situman

Anyone have the 120x38mm versions? Low speed ofcourse. Does it have motornoise at low volts? what are your recommendations?

I'll be posting a mini-review of them soon with pics.

I bought a pair of the EFB1212LE versions. At full speed, their volume is about equal to a Panaflo 120mm L1A. I run them typically at 800-900 rpm, where the are extremely quiet. They can go lower but the rpm sensors drop off after 650 rpm or so. With regard to motor noise, there is a very soft ticking at low speeds. You have to put your ear near the fan to hear it. At higher speeds there is more motor noise and air noise, but not intrusive at all.

The Delta three blade design is quite good and much quieter than their other fans. I assume you checked them out at Sidewinder.com. Unfortunately thay don't have aby in theor listening room. Good luck.

Back