• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team rank of 1001 with 2 wu pending verification

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

annoncompgeek

Registered
MY appologies to my fellow Team oc members # 1000 and #999. YOUR GOING DOWN SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have two wu pending verification i turned in this morning so by tonight I will have bumped u out of the top 1000 :) And to the users catching up with me i have a surprise.....3 more boxes just waiting on lan cable to being borging. Hope no one chokes on the dust . All of this is obviously in good humor and im glad to be competeing with some of the best folders on Earth even if most of us cant hold a candle to the senior members of our group.

Mr.Furious said:
Well considering we only have 961 ACTIVE members you are fighting against people that dont even fold anymore. :rolleyes:

That's assuming the 961 active are the in the top 1000... which I bet isn't completely the case (considering a lot of new memebers started folding recently).

But for the most part you're right.

im a folder from a few years back who started folding again only after christmas. I really have had to cut through tons of dead members on the folding rankings which sucks bc work untis used to be worth hardly anything so some heavy folders have already been pushed down the list. Right now i only have my a64 rig folding but it has just recently begun folding 24/7 bc i was testing out the new parts in my rig and checking for long term stability at higher speeds. As i have just upgraded the air cooling I began folding at 2.55 ghz last night. With a new power supply i think 2.6 is easily obtainable even though this is a newcastle 939 chip and not a winchester. In the next couple days I have a 2.4 ghz barton rig coming online hopefully runing linux. I also have a 1.9 ghz axp and a 1.2 ghz duron ready for action but im in the process of testing them for stability (wont use them for folding unless primes is good for week or more) as these will be most unattended boxes running in my closet. I just wish standford hadnt run out of the big packet work untis :'( Ambers suck for ppd.

Welcome!

We need all the CPU's we can get.

Have a great one! and thanks for joining Team 32!

E

You guys can watch me moving up under the name arkan. It was my old forums name too but when i came back from deployment the account was banned bc it had a hotmail email. Ugg last 3 work untis ahve been 2 slow amber and a 400 step tinker :(

PM a mod or admin and explain the situation and they might merge your new name into your old forum name.

Welcome back to folding and the forums.:)

BTW, I'm about to crack back into the top 500 here again.

/me at 1200 now. should be under 1000 by this 2 weeks (lot of new borgs and pending wu's..). i hope someday i'll catch you..

Welcome (back) to the team guys :D

We need every last drop of power we can get, and I hope Ed gets back to me about the front page article I submitted.

Back