• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

durrron 1300 modding help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The 1300 duron uses ceramic packaging making it fairly easy to unlock. Once you know the right bridges to cross, you can unlock the chip with a pencil or conductive ink(I'vew unlocked a couple 1GHz Durons this way). There are no gaps to fill, as there are on the organic-packaged Athlon-XPs. Crossing the L1 bridges should unlock the multipliers, I'm not sure which bridge unlocks smp, but it has the same bridge layout as the XP. There's an unlocking guide here:
http://www.cluboverclocker.com/guides/XP_Unlock/
You can follow it, except for filling the pits, as the duron won't have any.

i unlocked my Duron900 (i just changed the voltage, i have no need to unlock multi's cos my mobo doesnt have any oc options apart from fsb). its very easy. Just make sure you give it a GOOD 10 strokes of a #2 pencil. before i didnt give it enough strokes from the pencil and it didnt work, i did it again and added more and that clicked.

Back