• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lanparty UT 250gb No Post

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

apu318

Disabled
Welland: Most drug use per capita in Canada.
I installed the board and Everything is fine. It booted once with video, I saw the DFI logo come up.. and then it went to a blank screen with the blinking cursor and just sat there. I restarted and now I cant get it to post with video. It beeps.. and then thats it. I cleared the bios many o'time. Thanks.

have u disabled "Cpu Thermal-Throtteling" ? if so enable it and ur comp will boot, same crap happen to me :( all lan party boards got that problem...

Alright, well, I got it to boot and I haven't disabled Thermal Throttling and I havent had a problem with it booting since. I've overclocked a little bit.. and man.. I got my BH-6 to DDR480 1:1 with 2-2-2-5 timing. 3.1V. Thats pretty good! Better than what I'm used to. I might be able to squeeze a bit more outta her. Right now shes at DDR454 and the FSB is 250.. so I'm at 2.5ghz. My core voltage it 1.65-1.7. Is that too high? One problem though.. I havent been getting accurate temperatures with it.. it says my CPU temp is 18-22C. Thats obviously not right.. it says it in the bios too :-/ Here's a screeny.

Attachments

• pic.JPG
    pic.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 27
  • cpuz1.JPG
    cpuz1.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 28
  • cpuz2.JPG
    cpuz2.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 26
Back