• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800xt 05 bench good or bad.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tweaker

hey its been a minute since ive been on,but i ran 3dmark 05 my first bench was 3325.im assuming thats pretty good for the 9800xt.ill post it when i have more time..
i ran it at these speeds...
later tweaker
227-10 cpu
516c 840m card. :attn:

those are some really good clocks. nice score too. You should submit those scores to the 3DMark teams.

i just ran it again and scored 3629,i tried to submit but i dont have the pro version.. :(

tweaker said:
i just ran it again and scored 3629,i tried to submit but i dont have the pro version.. :(

Even better score...... You should be able to submit unless you already have your alotted slots filled. Perhaps you're using an old version of 3DMark? If so download the latest builds and go for it.

3629 is a flat out amazing score for a 9800xt. :drool:

I remember your work from a year or two ago, and its still putting out insane numbers. :thup:

Mine gets 3836.
Do you absolutely have to get the new version of it to submit the score? It won't submit the score with the version I have now. =/

Paul1 said:
Mine gets 3836.
Do you absolutely have to get the new version of it to submit the score? It won't submit the score with the version I have now. =/

yeah, you have to get the latest upgrade to submit scores..... otherwise futuremark won't even take it.

well i have pic of the bench,it was ran as the sig states.

later tweaker

Attachments

• 3644 (Small) (WinCE) (Custom) (Custom).bmp
    180.5 KB · Views: 127
Back