• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you say about Patriot?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I owned a 2x256mb XBL kit and they works really well. I'm currently running them at 250 1:1 with 2.5-3-3-7.

I'm not sure what you meant "How can I overclock them" but all I can say is overclock the hell out of it.

You are talking about two different types of ram. The XBL is TCCD as is rated at 2-2-2-5. The LLK is rated at 2-3-2-6 and I'm not sure of the chip. Patriot ram has gotten some decent reviews. It started out as a super bargain, but more recently the price has risen.

i think its hynix chips on those .. only the 2-2-2-5 had the tccd's i believe on the patriots and other brands .. hynix arent that bad of chips as i said before n other threads .. i had a pair to play with for a couple weeks while a friends pc was getting overhauled.. i didnt see any good results with lower latency's but it did pretty well runing cas 3-4-4-8 .. 3 volts .. i went up ore volatge but didnt see stableness when getting higher fsb .. so i backed down . all in all not bad chips .. but they are no tccd's

Back