• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Nvidia videocard is the best overclocker?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

siDDis

If you consider most fps for your $ ?

Im pretty outdated when it comes to videocards these days. Ive been pretty much happy with my radeon9700 for two years. Im still happy with it, but since Ive partly moved over to Linux its performance is nowhere close Nvidia ones.

i think (but could be wrong) that the 6200 (no turbo cache) is probibly the best card for money cause it is baised on the 6600 core and u can unlock 4 more pipes
u can get thoes for about 70-90$

hope that helps

Last edited:
you can unlock the extra pipes on the 6200's? Cool, that would probably make it the best bang for buck card, do you have a linky? And what would be some downsides to this?

I'd say the 6600GT is the best overclocker for your money. Paired with fast GDDR3 ram and nVidia's most advanced .11 micron fab process you can reach some pretty ungodly speeds (Core in excess of 600mhz/RAM in excess of 1200mhz) which really reveals the full potential of this 6800nu slayer. :burn:

Darkstorm_13 said:
it uses ur sysyem memory, and its turbo cache,

No, only the turbo cache version. Plus, the TC version doesn't unlock the pipes. To tell you the truth, the best overclocking nvidia card is the 5900XT.

Ok, the 6600GT if you get adrenline rush from Clock/core speeds overclocking the 6600Gt is your best bet

But if your a gambler overclocker the 6800 might just have some sexy unlockable pipes, but there not always there thats why you must be a gambler!

But if your sick, and like pushing cards till there near blowing up point the 6800Gt/6800U is your best bet with all the features of the above cards!

Back