• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just joined Einstein@Home

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Well as my SETI@Home Classic cache is empty nad also my BOINC one is also empty, I decided to join in the efford to get a higger rating in Einstein@Home while this drought of WU last :D

Anyway, how long are this E@H units? I just downloaded a bunch of them and they are reported as 11 hours to crunch in a [email protected] GHz (with HT enabled)......is this standard or not?

I rolled my 3.06 @ 3.33g to E@H yesterday and it looks like 10½ hours for each wu. That is also with HT on (like I'd ever turn it off... :rolleyes: ).

I like this smiley -> :welcome:

:)

Mictlan said:
Well as my SETI@Home Classic cache is empty nad also my BOINC one is also empty, I decided to join in the efford to get a higger rating in Einstein@Home while this drought of WU last :D

Anyway, how long are this E@H units? I just downloaded a bunch of them and they are reported as 11 hours to crunch in a [email protected] GHz (with HT enabled)......is this standard or not?

My p4 HT 3.0 is getting them done in 8:44 mins. 1 gig of ram.

This machine is not overclocked.

Amd definitely has the edge here in Einstein.

AQUAJOE said:
My p4 HT 3.0 is getting them done in 8:44 mins. 1 gig of ram.

This machine is not overclocked.

Amd definitely has the edge here in Einstein.

My Barton 3000+ is doing them in 6 hours straigth - and claiming approx 85 points.
In Seti the same machine is doing a WU in 3 hours and claiming 41-43 points. So it seems to be no worse and no better :-/

My Xeons are getting 4 done in about 12hrs, while my AMD rig is about one every 5.5hrs.

Im also building another AMD rig for SETI so we'll see how it does.

Once SETI is back up im rolling back over there... but for the time being this should REALLLLLY help our over all rankings.... because im sure there are a TON of other groups that done even bother with other projects.

Back