• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question on Elite Keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

musawi

I just got my elite keyboard today and I am loving it. One problem though, I assigned email to open www.gmail.com although when I press it neither does inet explorer or mozilla firefox open it. When I open up a new page in mozilla and press it, it still doesnt work. How can I assign it so when I press it, it opens mozilla firefox and goes to that link?

iTouch right? It is running. Although I have spysweeper and something came up about browser in keeping it open at startups and I removed it. Could that be the problem?

i also have the elite keyboard and i also am having some problems with it. i had to use a different keyboard when installing windows because f8 wouldn't work, and now i can't install linux because the up/down arrow keys won't work :confused:

Back