• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vid card question once again

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ducatifly999

Registered
Sorry to keep bothering everyone but I cannot seem to get enough of all your advice. It's great to always get more input from you all so I first want to thank you.

Secondly, one new question... I dont really have the time to do research and look up the different types of video cards since I need to purchase a 6600GT for my brother who lives in Asia. He wanted to purchase an x800 or a 256MB 6800 but I persuaded him to go lower since he does not play much games. He has an AMD 64 newly built which I am sending to him. I dont know much about AMD (I'm an intel guy) so I want to know what is the best brand (BFG, MSI, gigabyte). My sister is leaving for asia in a few days so I have to run to the store and buy it for him.

Any advice?

what are the differences between these cards anyway? Their prices are so different.

oh and i forgot to mention, it has to be an AGP card

There all pretty much the same either get the cheapest. Or go for one with a nice bundle, or and cooler.

Smokey21 said:
There all pretty much the same either get the cheapest. Or go for one with a nice bundle, or and cooler.

AGREED BUT SOME MANUFACTURES USE DIFRENT RAM AND PCB TO

I PREFIER XFX , SAPPHIRE , ATI MADE , POWERCOLOR , CONNECT 3D AND GYGABYTE

I KNOW LONG LIST BUT THOES ARE GOOD CARD MAKERS IN MY OPINION

Back