• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Overclock.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SquallRm

Registered
I just recieved my xp-90(finally) and im anxious to begin overclocking.
I am a little experieced in overclocking but from guides which do not explain well
the questions i am going to ask. Please be so kind as to answer them

My DDram Configuration: (tell me what change)

Max Mem Clock = 100,133,166,200 (i am planning to go up to 2.8 so 133 i'd imagine)
1T/2T = 1T, 2T
Cas# latency = 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 ( never understood it no matter how many times i read it)
Ras# to Cas# = 2 to 7
Min RAS# active time = 5 to 15
Row Precentage = 2 to 6

That was the hard part, now i have small qestions about these configs and which should i increase for the processor and by how much:

Adjust cpu Vid: 1.500v to -/+
Cpu Voltage = Over 3.3% , 5.0% and higer but those are in the reds :eek:
Mem Voltage = 2.50, 2.55 .....etc
Agp voltage = 1.50v ( i am not overclocking the video card so leave it)

also there is AGP Frequency which idk what it is if anyone be so kind as to answer..

Thanks for all the help and making overclocker outta me.
-Squall

p.s don't mind if this thread is posted on other brother websites...

go read the quick and dirty overclocking guide at the anandtech.com forums. after reading it, i was able to get 2.4ghz on my first overclock.

ok i need a little help, i've gone to 284x9 at 1.4v i can't raise it past 1.5.. anyone know if there is a way for me to do it on the msi k8n neo2 plat board?

Back