• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Norton IS 05 Problem - Live Update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

I've just bought a Optorite CD-RW drive and installed it today I also installed Nero that came with it. Now I've no idea if that's where the problem is but when trying to use Live Update for Norton it scans as usual then come back with an error for the Virus Definitions.

It's say's "Error Can't Create Call Back" I've been to Symantec for help and used there way of trying to fix it. There solution was a mixed up registry entry but after going through it there was nothing wrong. Whatever they said do didn't need doing there entry's they say to edit from & too are the same.

The other option is too uninstall and reinstall I'm not doing that as I've already registored it too many times through the net. And this time round I had to ring up could it just be a Live Update error from there site.

Back