• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Challenge Graph

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hhmmm.......we was aiming for top 50 by the end of the yr. i think we NEED to adjust it now. should we say.......top 40?? :D

keep cruch on guys!! ;)

btw, i'm still waiting for the Palomino come out to build a new crucher in order to keep up w/ u guys under the top crucher :D it probably will either use KT266A or the nForce. w/ the Palo, should i looking for 7-8WUs / day from it?? hehehe....:D just hope they will come out earlier than later!!!?????

Nokia go down the hole.....
Looking good! Last I heard, OC network was going to take a LONG time to beat! It's always good to see how we stand now.

Team Stats, Chalenge graph... It's begining to look like normal again!
JigPu

Good work Chawken.

BTW, how did the Munskin 2400 DDR fare? I was pretty curious about the performance of those memory sticks!!!!!

Good for us but how can team Nokia be loosing so many wu's????

As for our members loosing wu's I've a theory. Maybe it's the CLC. I'm one of the few people using the screen save version and I've yet to lose a single wu (knock on wood).

Back