• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many people here are in UT2004 clans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mtb856

I'm in Fallen Angels {FA} myself ({FÄ}Erroneous), so is ENDURO ({FA}Obsidian)...... how 'bout the rest of you guys? Anyone involved in a clan around here? Maybe we can get a scrim going with some of you guys........ we play demo mostly, both of us and several of other members have full though.
http://utfaclan.com/

Im not in any clans...i tried joining the ocg clan but the server never seems to be up...

I'm in a ctf clan, as {=TLA=}stolen and a bombing run clan as «]TøD[»squads (see avatar)

both clans are 135 speed lowgrav/instagib (bombing run uses the translocator)

135's awesome.... I love to play on those servers in instagib.

I've played with TLA before..... I think I've seen TOD, but I've never played with them. What's your username? I might look around for you if I'm ever in ctf. Our clan leader plays a lot of regular ctf, {FA}AngelX.

can u guys post the server ips for the servers u play on...maybe ill ill play sometime with u guys.

Hmmm, I'll have to pull them up when I go home...... I have all the servers that I play on in my favorites list so I don't know their IP's.

The server I'm almost always on is {IDA} instagib CTF server

I believe it's the only {IDA} server and it's the instagib listings so it's not that hard to find.......... I wish it was 135 though, it's so slow-mo with the settings that they have.

If you want to input me in your buddy list, just type this name in

{FÄ}Erroneous

(make the Ä by enabling num lock.... push and hold alt, press 0196, release alt)

Hopefully I'll see you around...... I'm usually on around 8PM Central time.

I just bought UT2004 for $15 on newegg.com so I could try out Red Orchestra. I doubt I will ever join a clan in any game, just not enough time :-/

A lot of the clans don't require you to play every day, all the time...... I've taken 3 week breaks from UT before, and no one cares as long as you give them a heads up about it. It's fun being in a clan IMO b/c you carry a bit of the clan's reputation around with you when you play...... it's great when you go into a server and someone says "holy crap it's {FA}Erroneous!!!" (and yes that has happened to me :D ).

Downside is if you join a clan with a bad rep and that just tags along with you..... especially if a member of your clan has been caught using a bot (computer guided aiming).

I was co-leader of a "Squad" (as it was called in the game) in a game called Infantry. We were in the official league and everything, it was some of the most fun I ever had gaming.

Now, I barely have any time to play games, much less be in a clan, engineering school=no free time, but I don't have to tell you that, hehe. :D

I am in the FusionDM clan, www.fusiondmclan.com, We play all instagib servers, we have some ctf and dm and tdm and 1 regular weapons server. Our servers ips are 65.39.251.100-109 so hit us up sometimes either on the forums or in the servers. Our server is being moved from california to dallas texas hoping that everyone will get even pings, mainly the people on the east coast. Just to brag on our server we have 2x64bit opteron procs, 4xraptors, 4 gigs of Corsier xms series ram and a bunch of other good stuff that came to 4,000 dollars.

My name in the game is "[FDM]_¿Jacobman".

I always play as Hobo (except in CS:S, where my name is usually ( . Y . ) Hobo nowadays), you might see me jump on your server from time to time. Haven't played UT2k4 in a while, but I always go back to it.

Im in {@} Alpha Legion UT2004 clan ... we used to have this player Chaos in 2k3, top 20 DMer in the US (He owned) and we had a lot of other people. But it died and came back, im currently leading it. You might see a few people in the CTF servers by the names of Pipo, Yurimeshi, yf-21, Kuabara, BLING, daemon, Mirage, GR@CE with the {@} tag on). We are on the TWL Ladder currently in 9th place and were getting challenged at the moment by MS| :-/. We already beat them ... stay away MS! My player name is {@}[tRi], I usually hang around No escape 1v1 server / {@}Alpha Legion server, come stop by .. IP is in my sig. Btw, I cant find any of the OCG servers .. id love to play with the forum members ... :(.

Last edited:
Hey, great to see you again...... it's been a while since I've seen you on the IDA server :D

Nice to hear your clan's making a comeback, I'll have to check out your server sometime.

Back