• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

rma'ing w/out serial #?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
i just bought a card off the classifieds and it seems to be dead. there are no stickers on it. can it still be rma'd if i have a stock hsf?

d94 said:
i just bought a card off the classifieds and it seems to be dead. there are no stickers on it. can it still be rma'd if i have a stock hsf?

No. Without the original labels there is no way to know who built the card.

Viper

On Some BBA and Sapphire 9700 cards the Part Number is silkscreened on the pcb.

Can you RMA it? I would have to say probably not without the stickers. Any way to take a pic of the card and let us have a look? If it is silkscreened, the number will be on the very top left corner (Front of card)

Western Digital wouldn't even give me tech support over the phone w/o a serial number, so i doubt that ATI would RMA the card without any stickers on it.

they might creative doesnt care about stuff like that i sent ny audigy back to them w/o stickers and it game back without a hitch the maker of ur card might not care ither

Back