• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ 3200EL voltage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Eldonko

Revolutionary Mule
What is the highest voltage I can put into my OCZ 3200EL without a large risk of frying it? I am ok with some risk, I just don't want to be stupid about it. I am actively cooling the RAM so heat is not an issue.

Thanks

I have the same chips. I'm running mine at 235fsb at 2.9v. I tried using 3.0+ and it didn't like that at all.

Mine have run fine up to 3.1v so far, I just didn't want to zap em to death with too many volts.

Anyone else with 3200EL use > 3.1v?

Thats TCCD yes? The chips rated to 3.6v so should be safe under that. Some tccd doesnt like voltage though... Just keep it cool and it should be fine

oh, I just noticed, Eldonko has Rev2, ..I have Rev1 which are CH-5, and they don't like anything over 3.0+

Highlander said:
Thats TCCD yes? The chips rated to 3.6v so should be safe under that. Some tccd doesnt like voltage though... Just keep it cool and it should be fine

Yeah Rev 2 is TCCD. How do you know they are rated to 3.6v, can I get that info somewhere?

Back