• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help me Identify this card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
have you tried plugging some of the numbers from the stickers into Google and seeing if you can find the info that way? I can't tell the model from the pics, but that's the way that I would go about it if the companies name wasn't printed on the PCB somewhere.

The first thing that comes to mind is ruling out manufacturers that stick to specific fiberglass colors for their circuit boards. Gigabyte is blue, MSI is red, etc.

well its green....lol and the only company that I can think of thats green is Nvidia or Visiontek...and I dont think its a visiontek cuz on the fan theres no "V" logo on it.. its a Nvidia logo.. but I've checked on Nvidia's website and can't find the info for RMA anywhere...Visiontek is the last thing I want it to be cuz they dont honor their warranties anymore :shrug:

I have tried searching the serial numbers and stuff off the stickers on the back but no luck.. 1 says inspected by R.R and 1 says 20001852 VT QC
1 says SN# 3221676
1902 1003331

and 1 says Complied with Canadian ICES-003 Class B

and none of those came up with anything Video card related...

That card looks like a PNY one.

Edit:
I am about 90% sure. I own a PNY Ti4400 that looks exactly like that card.

Westline: you are correct. The PNY has that heatsink and it look like my friends card. On other note I wouldn't RMA it. There is no way you would get it back. There are soo many problems with PNY right now as far as customer support goes its crazy. So I highly doubt you will get a replacement, but best of luck.

I'm 95% sure it's a Visiontek. I had one of their Ti4600s - bought it dead off ebay and later returned it to the seller for a refund. It looked exactly like that one. If it is a Visiontek there is no warranty anymore, I know because I tried to RMA the one I had. The original warranty was only for a year or two - and they are all older than that now.

Back