• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cave Story

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sirhotalot

Registered
http://agtp.romhack.net/doukutsu.html

Cave Story, deemed the #1 single player game of 2004 by freeware lovers everywhere, is an olde-school Side Scroller released December 04. The entire game was made by 1 person (japanese) who calls himself Pixel.

Its 4 hours long (if you know what to do) and features fantastic music, excellant crisp 8-bit graphics, interesting story and characters, and its 3 seperate endings, 4 hidden weapons, and hundreds of secrets will give you an irresistible urge to come back for more over and over again.

As for me, this is the best game I have played in a LONG while.

cavescast.png
sig-cavestory.jpg
1.png

Last edited:
this deserves a SERIOUS bump... i'm playing through this game (not short) the second time to get new items/endings...

what's great is the whole thing fits and plays off a floppy, even with the english patch on it ^^

really if you have a few minutes to get hooked give this a try you won't be dissapointed ^_~

Back