• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have the AN8?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Axle

i have this board.
1. Stock speeds are quite fast.
2. Have not tried to OC yet but i have heard that it has potential :)))))
3. There might be a problem with the AbitEQ utility, because it is recording my stock HSF max RPM as 3300 and load temps as 60 degrees. I'm hoping that this is a bios/software error rather than a problem with the HSF. I'm trying to get some answers at the moment. I will keep u posted.

Apart from that it is Very good!!:)

cheers.

To be honest the real talent is over with DFI now. All the former Abit techs left for DFI about 2 years ago. Ever since they left Abit has never really been the same. If I were you I would look at getting a DFI based Nforce4 over say the AN8

DFI has a DOA issue, wait till they sort it out first. But if ur really hurting to upgrade, theng get the the regular AN8 to hold u over.

I'd of really liked this board (uguru looks SO COOL!), but I went with the MSI K8N Neo2. Love Abit to death, but this one's a little too unproven for me.

Thanks to Crunny, Situman, and Sentential :)

Back