• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8KDA3+ :urgent:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HellSpawn

Registered
Hello
i just got my 8KDA3+ back from an RMA (back from another RMA after the PSU took out the mobo) and now after 2 RMA's it still won't work. After the 1st RMA it worked but the temps were horrible. so i reseated the HS and then after that it wouldn't post/power or anything. It just sat there when i pressed the power button(yes it was plugged in) So i RMA'd it again thinking that the mobo must've gotten shocked or something. I just got it back to day, plugged everything in and still no power up. just like before, fans don't spin up or anything. i know its not the PSU because i used it in another system and it worked fine. could it be the CPU died?

Plz post back ASAP

thank you

yes, im 100% sure its installed right and everything is grounded. i have the internal speaker installed but the problem is it won't even power up. i press the power button and nothing happens.

thx for the quick reply

Back