• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7 -V2 Help?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wiggyuk

What do the red and green light on the board mean ? and also has anyone ever had conflict problems with a hercules 9700 128mb ddr agp 8 256bit card and this board I have been getting problems with the graphics since installing this board.

I'll ask in this thread also.. My NF7 S ver 2 will be here monday... Which bios is the best all around? I'm not doing much overclocking... I just want it to be as stable as I can get it.. What is going in it is in my sig..

yessum, those mantaray bioses are excellent.
What kind of problems are you having with the gcard (make sure fast writes are disabled, get some omega drivers going, make sure you're using a good bios, dont overvolt ur agp, leave the agp bus between 66mhz and 70 mhz, etc.) more details and we can help.

I second the BlackManta D26 Bios. I have a mobile 2200 that I'm running at 2.4 Ghz and I'm using that bios. GOOD STUFF!!

Back