• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Smoothwall Ports

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Archer36

Hello, i have tried smoothwall off and on but today I went all out. But im having some problems, how do i make it so I can run a Americas Army Server? I use Full Firewall Control and ill post a screeny of how I have it set up. But No one can see it? Same goes for my webserver too. In the Firelog log It says that port 1717 was blocked, even though I have it to allow from any, the dest port is 1717, the proto is UDP, the dest IP is 192.168.0.xxx. I do not get why its not working.

Last edited:
New problem, I got the Americas Army server to work, but now my web server which runs on a non standard port due to ISP will not work. THe problem was the Full FIrewall Control was causing problems even though set up correctly. What prot does a webserver run on TCP or UDP? It is not showing up on the blocked list so im assuming it is allowing it though but can not be sure.

Lol its running on TCP, did even think about doing netstat -a on my linux box. Still does not explain why both windows, and linux web servers are not responding.

Back