• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TT 420 Smartfan at newegg (again)...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
Thermaltake Silent PurePower, 420W ATX power supply.UL, CSA, TUV, CE Approved. Intel Pentium 4 Compliant

I've bought this power supply before for 36.99 plus free ship. I haven't been able to see that deal again for a while. I don't know if any of you will think this is a good deal, but this PSU has POTs inside. The 12V line is so freakin' stable. This is the best power supply I've ever bought. I like it a lot better than my 530 Fortron FSP530 that you can see in my sig.

This PSU has powered a nice AXP mobile OC, as well as 2 dvd drives, 2 sata drives, 5 case fans, a nado, an OCed 9700 pro, and a temp/fan controller.

If you build computers often for people like I do, I'm sure you'd want these in stock. I already have an extra, but I'm gonna buy two more. This comes with the BTX adapter as well (4pin 12v to 6pin, and the 20pin to 24pin).

Oh well... I guess no one likes the PSU the way I do. I mean the thing has EVERYTHING you'll need... it's got POTs, 18A +12V rail, BTX adapters, PLENTY of wiring, SATA power, dual fans... cheap price. This thing rocks!

Mine just went out last week...lasted almost 3yrs...and at least 5 systems...excellent PSU for the cost...

And if anyone is interested in this PSU and wants to know which POTs are which...I have pics posted from when I adjusted the pots on mine...

About the only thing it wont handle...was the added 8 YS Tech 60mm fans I added to my system cooling...

BTW - the +12 18amp rating is underrated actually...more like 20 to 24...

i got this one with the 37 dollar plus free shipping, i'm using it as my main PSU along with the 300 Watt Rosewill as my secondary to power fan and the little stuff. Good PSU, it's not as quiet as i think i would like it to be, but over all, good PSU for the money.

Back