• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Neat and Tidy S478 HSF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aNTiChRisT

Hey everyone, well after my watercooling broke i decided to just stick with stock cooling until i could afford to replace it. Turns out it's taking longer and longer to afford it so i need a HSF to help keep the temperatures down.

I have looked at the XP-120 and Zalman7700 but i think both are too big. I have an IC7-Max3 and a swiftech NB cooler, the tall ones (About 75mm i believe) so i need a sink that pretty much keeps within it's footprint.

What can you suggest me? I can spend up to the price of a 7700 or XP-120 but anything less is better. Will probably be buying from www.overclock.co.uk

~t0m

well,if the XP-120 or 77- are too big, its the XP-90 or 7- for ya...i like my 7000Cu, so im reccommending that =/

Thanks for the replies =)

Even the 7000 looks too big (Checked dimensions of my board) but looking at the shape of the XP-90 it may fit... in which direction(s) does it mount - i'm wondering if the big overhang will clear the OTES cooling at the top of the board, leaving plenty of space for my NB cooler.

Cheers,

~t0m

Back