• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unreal 2004 Problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaMobster

Alright I can play the game for hours with no problems whatsoever, but when I exit the game it goes right to the blue screen and resets... How can I fix this? My rig in in my sig, and I have the latest patches for the game. I am using 66.93 drivers.

What blue screen? What is the error message?

It sounds like a software issue to me, but you have latest drivers and patches....

Does this happen for all games, or just this one?

haven't played anyother game since I installed my new videocard, but I did use driver cleaner to make sure it was a clean install... For the blue screen I can't see what the message is since it's not even up for a split second.

yes you have the famous DEP issue. I believe it is completely gone with the 7X nvidia drivers.

my suggestion to you is go to nvidias site and download the latest official drivers. they are marked 71.84 and were released a couple days ago.

this will fix it right up

Back