• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Starting Team 32 subteam - OCAU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mjw21a

Hey, what d'ya think about that eh?

Personally I find the concept amusing, team 32's greatest enemy..... Folding for it, anyone else free to join. ;)

I'm hoping to convince a mate to get his network folding for this subteam. This should add another 10-15 rigs to team 32. (fingers crossed)

This also allows me to salve my conscience (I'm an Aussie) without having to move my rigs across to the actual OCAU (team 24). :p

i don't know, i don't think thats right..

in my case, i just splitting my rig, 3 comp for team 32 and the rest for my national team -> team indonesia

so that's fair me think.. :D:)

they (aussie) will hung/burn you if they know that you, an aussie, fold for another team.. :D

(i just join and browse their forum last week... ;) )

Good idea.

I hope you start a trend. Start subteams for your country if you want to fold for anyone other than team 32 and just name it the team you were going to fold for. :D

-Sam

I thought [H] was more of an adversary than OCAU?

Anyway, nice idea and good luck! With all these sub-teams no wonder we are producing incredibly well for our user count. :)

@md0Cer said:
Not really I guess. OCAU was kinda "patriotic", now team32 can be "patriotic". But there's nothing special in folding for [H], I think.

I like the idea, its funny. But maybe you shouldn't call it OCAU specifically. That might rile some of your countrymen's feather's (although I do understand that that might be what you intended). We have an NZ folding subteam called kiwifolding, you might name your team something similar to that like aussiefolding.

Whatever you name it though it is a great idea and I'm glad you're sticking around. I have a somewhat inexplainable love for Aussies and Kiwis and I'd be very sad if you left :cry:

PS In that way :eek:

Gnerma said:
I like the idea, its funny. But maybe you shouldn't call it OCAU specifically. That might rile some of your countrymen's feather's (although I do understand that that might be what you intended). We have an NZ folding subteam called kiwifolding, you might name your team something similar to that like aussiefolding.

Whatever you name it though it is a great idea and I'm glad you're sticking around. I have a somewhat inexplainable love for Aussies and Kiwis and I'd be very sad if you left :cry:

PS In that way :eek:

Nah, if they can't handle a bit of a stir or see the funny side of it, they're not true aussies. :p

psyshack said:
Aww madness ,, such a wonderful quality.. Good Luck

psy

It's only those who are truly insane who call me mad. It's scary how many psychiotics are out there! :beer:

veryhumid said:
go for it! or you could be auoc for australian overclocker. good idea, though, especially for your conscience ;)

Nope, I like the idea of naming it OCAU. It should stir up some of the people folding for team 24 pretty well. It also gives Aussies someone to fold for in team 32.

It's also the only way I'm ever likely to get past the top 100 in team 32 (better than the top 100 for team 24 as our average production is higher) :p

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=32

Last edited:
....woah. I had to read that about 4 times before it really sank in.

You aren't trying to lure us into your confidence then pour 24 honey in our ears are you :eh?: j/k

...awsome idea. I personaly am quite fond of aussies, I just don't make it known..

@md0Cer said:

Anyway, nice idea and good luck! With all these sub-teams no wonder we are producing incredibly well for our user count. :)

[H] is more of an adversary and OCAU is more like a friend you like to punch..ALOT :D

I think the aussies could take it. they have a great sense of humor over there. Been a member for a bit now. I enjoy their forums.

Espcally Bullocks. He/she is quite clearly crazy... and welcome here anytime.

Good luck on your sub-team.

and you do know that we have room for an Indonesian team as well HINT HINT

How do you join OCAU forums anyways. It'll be fun to have the folding for team 32 in my sig over there....... ;o)

I just posted this in an OCAU thread where they talk about some of their big producers declining a bit and how [H] and OC have increased. his name gets blanked by our filter but its b-u-l-l-o-c-k-s who is the poster.

******** said:
It would be good to know so that we arent left wondering what might be and we know where we stand in relation to the [H]orde and oc.com. If you guys were to get back to your previous levels that would be great and would help no end in keeping the wolves away from the door.

HHHHOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
:D

lock your doors and hide your daughters dump the fosters and pour the Victoria Bitter. TEAM32 is comming to town.

Back