• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oh dont you just hate this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stompah

Deep Pain Senior Member
Just so you know I stink at streetX. Then the next race I drive a 3:16 and win. Go figur :shrug:

Attachments

• nsfu2.JPG
    nsfu2.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 168
Yeah but

Street X is not if you win .But How.Nose those suckas into the walls and you can take all day as long as they are behind you.Roll baby Roll! :cool:

MassRaptor

massraptor said:
Street X is not if you win .But How.Nose those suckas into the walls and you can take all day as long as they are behind you.Roll baby Roll! :cool:

MassRaptor
I learned that trick quick. I just dont nose them ALL all the time.

argh me too.
I think it sucks even more when you have to win a race that takes >10minutes and you lose by 1 second, just because you made a mistake on the last meters.

Also Hittin Brakes work too

Slam on brake right in front of the Puter drivers they can't but help to hit you.They are so stupid.Then Take off like a holy terror :burn: .

MassRaptor

just did that last night in my evo, ****ed me off to no end, in a url race, in part 3 of it, and i screwed the pooch like no other, did a damn 360 on a hairpin and lost total control and all the AI cars passed me, stupid hoes

StreetX can be very difficult at times. IMO, it was the only challenging mode in the whole game. Drift was ridiculously easy.

URL were pain in butt .. you spend 10 mins in a race just to know that stupid AI bumps you in the last corner to make you go in a spin .. and .. oh well ya know the rest of curses which follows after that :D :D :D :D

When I used to play the game against CPU or heck even online Lol. If I started to lose I would cut the other person off & send them crashing into a wall or barrier. So damn funny, especially when people were cheating online & then started saying I was "Hacking" LOL! Nothing like sweet revenge by cutting the punks off.

I think you guys just suck, i've only lost 1 race :p

But really... it's worse when you finish a huge URL and when it goes to save the game crashes... but then I just blame Windows and I feel better :p

Lifthanger said:
argh me too.
I think it sucks even more when you have to win a race that takes >10minutes and you lose by 1 second, just because you made a mistake on the last meters.

man, I second that. like those damn URLs. I hate it when I'm smoking them by like 8 or 9 seconds, and I do something stupid and lose the race on the last leg of the last lap :bang head argh . . .

Back