• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What I want for a good case...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sagitta85

Aluminum built
Good overall design (not plain looking)
Removable Motherboard Tray
Min. of 4 fans, "filters" on each one, and needs to have a fan on top
Audio and USB port on the front of the case, not on top.
Not cost an arm and a leg (max roughly $130)

If a case has all of that, that would be perfect for me.....but I need someone to help me find a case like that! :bang head

Thanks.

newegg.com browse my friend, browse. Definately consider getting a 5.25" bay add on to supply the front accessibility plus other features if you find one that fits, except for that.

oh yeah, getting filter equipment is easy and cheap. Look at bestbyte.net of nexfan.com.

gvblake22 said:
How 'bout this one?
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-125-444&depa=0

oh, I guess it doesn't have a removable mobo tray, but still a nice case for the $$ IMO but maybe too "plain" looking for you?

Ok, so maybe this case is not at all what you are looking for, oh well :santa:

Bah, yeah, it's too plaing looking. My case (ASPIRE X-Superalien) is coming in this week and I think it was a good choice. With all of the features and it has 6 LED fans PLUS a 500W PSU.....it's worth every penny.

I'm currently using my old Gateway plain-looking-grey-case I had over 10 years. It is time for a change! :)

sagitta85 said:
Bah, yeah, it's too plaing looking. My case (ASPIRE X-Superalien) is coming in this week and I think it was a good choice. With all of the features and it has 6 LED fans PLUS a 500W PSU.....it's worth every penny.

I'm currently using my old Gateway plain-looking-grey-case I had over 10 years. It is time for a change! :)
Good call. I didn't know you already purchased it, looks like a nice one though!! :thup:

gvblake22 said:
Good call. I didn't know you already purchased it, looks like a nice one though!! :thup:

Thanks. :)

When I get it, first thing I'm going to get is filters for all of the fans. Then later on, I might change some stuff around, so that I can get the best air flow.

Back