• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Kill Your Laptop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ps2cho

35.jpg

: DDDD
(PC2700 RAM)

im only running 54c :) laptops are made for pretty high heat...im not doing too bad.

Last edited:
howd you pull that off? mine is at 62 c idle stock right now :p

*kicks prescott and smiles at the woody in the desk to the left

im running a p-m and after replacing the thermal compound with AS5 i m now running 43 C at idle :) with the fan off too :p

only one question.... how is your battery life??? :p

i origionally thougt this was a thread about how to destroy your laptop for real...

if that was the case... with the power off dump a gallon of gasoline over the keyboard and hit the power button with a really long stick :)

hehe i knew that this title would attract :D
This laptop cost me $600 from bestbuy 5months ago.
its a Satellite A45S121, like in my sig.
Its stable at 3.4GHz but it wont 3dmark because it crashes, all other games work though.
3.5GHz was just for fun :) I got a blue screen of death at 3.6GHz hah!

ps2cho said:
hehe i knew that this title would attract :D
This laptop cost me $600 from bestbuy 5months ago.
its a Satellite A45S121, like in my sig.
Its stable at 3.4GHz but it wont 3dmark because it crashes, all other games work though.
3.5GHz was just for fun :) I got a blue screen of death at 3.6GHz hah!

:eek: :eek: :drool:

You got one of those best buy laptops from day after thanksgiving sale???

I had like 3 different freinds get one of those that morning... I'm going to have to let them know their potential....

haha yes it was the thanksgiving sale...I had a choice between a 2.8GHz Celeron /w 512mb ram, 32mb gpu + WLAN or my one 2.8GHz celeron 64mb gpu 256mb ram...so i just bought some ram for 10bucks and a dlink Wireless G and it was perfect:)
Its a very nice laptop for the money. Although it doesnt play games to any degree of my 2000+ /w 6600GT, it can play Battlefield Vietnam just about haha :)

Back