• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Contests: Grand Theft Auto & Prints (ends Mar 18)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is this a legit contest? I got an email saying I won which well I am excited since its first time winning something.(and it dosnt even suck) Though I know these things are common ways to scam so is that what this is? Email asked or name and adress nothing more. I gave it because well not much harm can come from that besides junk mail.

tenchi86 said:
Is this a legit contest? I got an email saying I won which well I am excited since its first time winning something.(and it dosnt even suck) Though I know these things are common ways to scam so is that what this is? Email asked or name and adress nothing more. I gave it because well not much harm can come from that besides junk mail.
I've bought from both DeepDiscountDVD & DeepDiscountCD & I have had no problems. The site is legit.

Well I hope the contest is to then. If so this would be awsome. Was really excited when I saw the email but newegg was kind of a buzz kill. Did you by any chance not get this email then? If not I will go back to excited haha.\

Edit:Newegg= Resellerratings.com (Only 1.5 hours of sleep last night and had to do track so yeah.)

Last edited:
tenchi86 said:
Well I hope the contest is to then. If so this would be awsome. Was really excited when I saw the email but newegg was kind of a buzz kill. Did you by any chance not get this email then? If not I will go back to excited haha.
No, I did not receive an email telling me I won. I never win, so its not a shocker. That's cool if you won. Hopefully you will get some goodies.

Cool stuff came today, the shirt is way to large for me to wear(like 5"3 :110). Looks like tis for 7 foot tall man that wieghs 600 pounds. Any way they make great decorations I got two stickers a shirt and bandanna so I am going to hand them all up on wall and maybe put a sticker on pc.

tenchi86 said:
Cool stuff came today, the shirt is way to large for me to wear(like 5"3 :110). Looks like tis for 7 foot tall man that wieghs 600 pounds. Any way they make great decorations I got two stickers a shirt and bandanna so I am going to hand them all up on wall and maybe put a sticker on pc.

Grats on winning. Always good to see a member win. :clap:

Yeah my thoughts excaly haha. One thing I forgot to mention is the stickers are huge, i know this is know 6k system right here but still pretty cool stuff imo.

Back