• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mouse Pad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SNieX

HEY all I need help FINDING a Gamerz mouse pad i have this tiny piece of SH*T
and it sucks, can i get some reccomendations and user pics if possible, im looking for a nice big one enough to do my fragn lol

SNieX

func1030, or a func clone called the X-Ray Thunder 8.

I personally do not like the other hard type pads.

Like the Steelpad 3/4 S, and the Icemat 2, or the one from razer

well xoxide pretty much has them all, check out this link

http://www.xoxide.com/ga.html

i would reccommend an XTrac.. i got the ZooM (8.5"x11")... the Hybrid is nuts.. fabric backing, and a plastic top, around 14"x17" dimensions i think... the Hammer and Ripper are huge too...

www.xtracpads.com

Get the Func Pad 1030 SPecial Addition i just obught a normal one and i have to say it is an awsome mouse pad. cost me 24 dollers in all with shipping

i wish they made heated mouse pads....warm hands = more flexibility than cold hands! im dead serious....freez up ur hands and try to move htem around...it makes them slower and the muscules arnt as quick

just find an old FABRIC (not the new plastic based ****) mouse pad. i use one of those and the only one i found is a whinnie the pooh pad but its such a good pad that theres no way im gonna change it!
so smooth and my mouse catches it very well (wireless ball mouse, go figure...).

just my 2 cents keep the change.

SNieX said:
i love the PIC im getting that mouse pad what are the demensions? thats the size im looking for

SNieX

Steelpad QcK+ is 17.7" X 15.7"
They have a smaller one, the Stealpad QcK, its 12.6" X 11.2"

So make sure you get the +

Track balls OWN!!
I just got my first one not too long ago and i love it. Im lacking in space and i love the way the track ball feels, just so much more precision.

$1 recycled particle-fiber clipboard. Works better than the dozens of mouse pads I've tried and doesn't collect finger schmutz or tickle my hand. Works fabulously with optical or ball mice.

Back