• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling for a Mid-ATX Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jcollins82

I'm going to be building my first W/C set-up shortly and I was wondering how many feet on average will I need for cooling the CPU and GPU?

I ordered 6' and have 2' 2" left over. My setup has pretty short runs compared to other arrangements though. I would say 6' should be plenty for any mid tower with two blocks.

stockhatch said:
I ordered 6' and have 2' 2" left over. My setup has pretty short runs compared to other arrangements though. I would say 6' should be plenty for any mid tower with two blocks.

Sorry to thread jack guys, but I couldn't help but notice it seems you have a Lian Li PC-60.

Is this the case you watercooled? If so, is there a project log or at least pictures on here somewhere?

Lately I've been stuffing everything I can find into PC-60s, just love it, and I've been considering water cooling... but can't really decide how to go. Love to see how you did it.

I would love to find a mid-sized quality case that I could fit a dual 120mm rad inside and still have decent air flow.

Back