• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a capacitor value looked up, Asus A7N8X Deluxe rev.2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Voodoo Rufus

Powder Junkie Moderator
Looks as though I had a capacitor break off near the PLL area, named C198 on the silkscreen. I do not know the value of it, and have no way of finding something that small in my carpet. :p

If someone could figure out the value, you would have my gratitude, as you might save me from having to buy another mainboard. It will not boot at present. :D

Thanks in advance.

Get a magnet, and wave it over the place where you lost it in your carpet.

Tried and true method to find lost screws :)(THe other method for finding screws is waiting a day, and walk around in your bare feet. Find em pretty quick ;))

Sorry, finding it is impossible. My carpet is thick, and I have no idea where it went.

If I have to I may have to unsolder the cap from my dad's new mainboard and measure the dv/dt to get the value, but if anyone knows what it is from volt modding experience, it would be helpful.

Back