• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I cant see Linux!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jack222

Ok, i had Fedora Core 3 almost done but when it came to setting my resolutioni setted it to one that isnt supported and now it wont boot up. Please help.

FC3.... if installed properly... is great... but it is a sonuvab**** when it comes to configuration. I gave up on it when it crashed every time i tried to init 3 (so i could install video card drivers)

Gnufsh said:
Where does it die while booting up? Do you get some sort of error message? Did you try booting up without the GUI?

Wel when it is going through the checklistof things it just says input not supported on my screen and then it says to press y to use old files or something and i do and it just says input not supported again so im just going to reinstall, no biggie. It only took like 15 minutes.

Im having trouble figuring out how to reinstall. When i insert it and hit install, it goes up to anaconda and then seems to find files and says reboot. Know how t reinstall it? Do i have to do rescuse or something?

Back