• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

These temps look right to you?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nixor

Registered
Just playing around seeing what my new set up can do. I've seen a lot of post of temps going up to 50c once they start to overclock. But I've yet to see mine go above 40c at full load. Does this seem right? Here is an example.

System specs

DFI|NF4 LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D | AMD S939 3200@ 270x10= 2700MHz | XP-120 w/ Panaflo 120x38mm Ultra Quiet | 2x512Mb pqi at 270MHz 2.5-2-2-7 | x850xt default clocks for now.

overclock.JPG

Last edited:
Can see them!!!

Yea I guess if your keeping your voltage pretty low then temp's shouldn't hit much more then that.

You mean you cant see them? Just click the pic. In that pic I'm running 1.6 for the volts. It goes from a 29c idle to 39c full load.

The pic is to small. If you zoom in it get's all fuzzy.

It's only 400x250 that's pretty small of a shrinking from a 1280x1024 I'am guessing. :rolleyes:

There, didn't realize pics where auto resized. So thats fixed. I realize 39c full load is fine. But for some reason it doesn't seem right at 1.6 volts on air. But works for me.

I wouldn't complain just burn her in and see what she will do you never know you may be able to get 2.8ghz on air.

BTW what are you getting your full load temp's with?

Prime95?

In the SS it was 3dmark. But yea, same results with prime.

So I guess what I was really asking is, those temps are correct? I know some board give inaccurate temps. I've had this now for about 3 weeks and I freaking love it!

3dmark isn't going to give you the same temp result's as prime95.

But yea I guess those temp's where fine.

Back