• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ocz 3200 vx > Corsair XMS 3700 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[Pez]

ok , atm i have Corsair XMS 3700 and want more fsb , atm i can hit 2.6 ghz unstable, i was wondering if this ram would get me higher than 2.6 or stable at 2.6, also atm i am getting 227 fsb with uber poop timings since my ram chips are TCCC, so before i go out and buy OCZ 3200 vx with a V - Booster , i just wanted to know a few questions. EDIT my system specs are AMD m 2400+ , ABIT NF7 mobo, also does anyone know if NF7 mobo's support more than 2.9 vdimm ? thx in advance

you can use the booster with an NF7 but you'll have to mod the heatsink in order to keep dual channel. You'll also want to consider doing a VTT mod for the board if it doesn't track the voltage correctly...... you'd be better off using TCCD ram..... I'm getting 244fsb with my ram with 2.5-3-3-11 timings and I can get it up 250 (although not entirely stable).

Back