• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need To Push my X600 Pro Further

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mud

i have a Gigabyte X600 Pro PCI-e card, and ive never attempted to OC it or do anything since i have no experience in OCing GPUs, need any suggestions u can give me, thnx in advance.

Do a little reserch on your card and see what other people around here are getting there cards up to.most important thing about overclocking is to increase a little at a time,go play some games or what ever the case might be then go a little more and so on.ati tool and radlink should get you started.but like i said do some reading first,good luck on that oc.oh ya and always watch your temps,very impotant.

I would upgrade the stock cooling first off. Then you can grab ATI tool or another OC utility and OC it slowly until you start to get artificats in games.

ATI tool would proboly be the best tool though since it has a feature that can search for your max clocks automatically.

Back