• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Would like to start playing WoW this weekend but a few Qs first :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Melhisedek

Euro WoW players please come in.

Hi mates!
I have WoW here by my side and will probably start playing tommorow night after work. But like any other MMO I think to be able to experience it in full you need a good guild.
So do we have any guild or are there any Euro players with nice guilds around?

Also I've been hearing about how easy is to lvl to 60 and stuff, but how about high level content when you hit 60? What than?

That would be all for now, expect 100s of questions once I start playing :)

Last edited:
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=348801

As for higher level content, they just added a new instance/dungeon and are soon adding battlegrounds to pvp servers (basically, you get items based on how well you do in pvp, fun fun). There are always other classes to do, more items to get, more places to go to, and more quests to do. So far, I haven't started gridning or anything which is definetly saying something. WoW truly is a game in which you quest forever :).

The Horde side of [OCG] is on Illidan a PvP server, and yes it is a USA server, im not sure of any euro servers on here :/

Back