• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cases for under $150

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HydroCool

What are some good cases with exceptional cooling and nice airflow with a window mod and options for lighting? By exceptional cooling i mean @ least 4-5 fan slots 80mm or above. Another big issue is the removeable mobo tray. Thats one thing i`ll definitely need because i`m sontantly taking the HS off to clean it...My mom's bright idea...She wants me to put on the case cover, but i dont because of my temps..So she says i can get a new case with alot of fans and such if i promise to keep the sides on..help me out guys!

lian li pc-60, don't get a window mod, cut your own.

mine is seen below

panel.jpg

Nice cut-out job...how much time/practice did it take to cut that badboy out? good thing is, that if i do wanna do the cutout mod, i have two extra case sides to practice on?

lunagen labs

but i think the owner went crazy or something, im still waiting for my waterbox to match my lian.....

out $100 bucks till that gets here...

Back