• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does anyone know about 3 digit LEDs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

helrazr1586

I have found this 3 digit LED out of my OLD 350 P2 case which I will be moding out of sheer boredum, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these I want it to light up the clock speed of my amd64 3000+ but I need to know how to light the decimal points so that i can post it in Ghz. I figured out how to get the actual numbers but the decimal points have me dumbfounded so if you know it would be much apreciated. It's not that important if no one knows but I would like to do this because well I'd like to keep this case as rediculous as possible.

bah, just put a dot there with a highlighter...your not gonna be breaking into 10ghz :p

Welcom to the forums....wish we could help ya a little more

you may have to solder a jittle jumper wire to the pin for the decimal, i doubt it was originally intended to be used so whoever made the display probably didnt put a jumper on for that pin.

Back