• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cracked the top 750!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stratcatprowlin

I would like to thank my team mates for making this possible and I hope that you all stick with the team for a long time to come.
Now on to 500!

Very nice, but do you have what it takes to get to Top 100?
I'd like to see you make a push for top 100 in a month or 2. You think you can do it?

Top 100? Haha not in one month.We need our new members to start turning in wu's before we can think about that.

Anything is possible...
Who knows, maybe one day a guy with 4,000 opterons running will sign up under you?

Our chief weapon is ruthless determination...ruthless determination and fear...fear and ruthless determination.... Our two weapons are fear and ruthless determination...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, ruthless determination, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, ruthless determination.... I'll come in again.

Yep but thats where we wanted to be since we started this team.
It gets even more fun and interesting when you have to pull cpu's out of your you know what to move up.

hey man... 8 is what i got...but 5 of them is big packets whenever those are available. if all yours is bigpackets... you'll outdo me in notime.

I have to get a new rundown of what we're running shortly but I think most are running big packets.We have a website in the works with all the team members and what they're packing.

Congrats

Great job! I have been folding for a little over 2 years, the first year with 3 computers, did some borging the next year, will hopefully be on the front page this summer. Borg on!

E

Good job man. Gunna take me a while. I wonder how long it will take stanford to actually find a cure for soemthing.

Back