• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O/C Forum Zippos!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

http://www.justdomeit.net/

these guys make "domes" for zippo lighters...they arnt nessesarily dome shaped but anyway, their customization prices are dirt cheap. I just wanna suggest the idea to anyone that it would be awesome to take an O/C Forums logo and send it to JustDomeIt.net for your zippo lighters, that is, w/ permission from the forums and/or OC.com. Again, i prolly wont be doin this but its just a suggestion for anyone. Cya! :)

P.S. i dont work for JustDomeIt.net

i just might make my own OCForums logo, and steal my brothers zippo and stick that logo there...

I do think if you could get an OCForums case badge with the lightening OC logo on (or an adapted version of the logo at the top of the forums) then it would be amazing. It would show true rig powah!

I'd go for it as long as it is a true Zippo and not some cheap "Zippo"

moz_21 said:
I'd go for it as long as it is a true Zippo and not some cheap "Zippo"

of course dude...and u can buy JUST the domes from Just Dome It, you dont need to buy the zippo w/ it.

Back